Sms grieving for the death to dearest ones


At this hour of sudden death of ur father i want to
share my heartfelt CONDOLENCES with you.
Let his soul rest in PEACE in the feet of ALMIGHTY.
Have courage to face the situations and we are all with you in sharing your irreparable loss, which no words can fill in.
We all pray God to give You the strength

Your father was one of the nicest people
I know that he was a great father to you.
You have my deepest sympathy on ur loss.

When we loose such a special person in our life,
time seems to stop. However,
it is important that we start to live again with a smile on your face,
so that we can make his soul happy,
as he is still looking at us even if we can't.

This is really sad and a great loss indeed to all of us who have had contact with him.
He was a great live heart and cool personality.
May Lord give his family Courage and Patience.


May sympathy from those who care, bring comfort to your heart-
And may you know that those you love are never far apart...
May it help and console you to remember often too,
That many comforting thoughts are very close to you.


I understand that it is a rough time that you are going through. Just want to say that I am right here for you and will pray to God so that you can handle it well. May your grandma’s soul rest in peace.

I am sorry you lost your dad.
I haven't written a sympathy card message before,
so I don't know exactly what to say.
You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

I am sorry to hear that you lost your sister like this. May god gives you and your family the strength to overcome the situation.

Let God give you strength when you need it.
Let Him give you peace and restoration with his love for you.

If tears could build a stairway,
And memories a lane,
I'd walk right up to heaven
And bring you home again.

I see you cry,
I cry for you.
I see you hurt it hurts me to.
Every they as you grow worse, I die inside,
as you get hurt.

Love to hear what you think!

No comments:

ShareThis