Healing quotes and Sayings



I have a couple of girlfriends who are like, healing. We take care of each other. They know when I need to be taken care of.
Maggie Gyllenhaal

I think music in itself is healing. It's an explosive expression of humanity. It's something we are all touched by. No matter what culture we're from, everyone loves music.
Billy Joel

The words of kindness are more healing to a drooping heart than balm or honey.
Sarah Fielding

Eventually you will come to understand that love heals everything, and love is all there is.
Gary Zukav

Music is the balm that heals the forlorn ache of a distant star.
Don Williams, Jr


I vow to interpret every experience as a direct healing of the Goddess with my soul.
Rob Brezsny

Loving ourselves is the miracle cure we are all looking for.
Louise Hay

Healing may not be so much about getting better, as about letting go of everything that isn't you - all of the expectations, all of the beliefs - and becoming who you are.
Rachel Naomi Remen

Love one another and help others to rise to the higher levels, simply by pouring out love. Love is infectious and the greatest healing energy.
Sai Baba

Healing takes courage, and we all have courage, even if we have to dig a little to find it.
Tori Amos

"Healing," Papa would tell me, "is not a science, but the intuitive art of wooing nature."
W.H. Auden

 I had NO IDEA that mothering my own child would be so healing to my own sadness from my childhood.
Susie Bright

The art of healing comes from nature, not from the physician. Therefore the physician must start from nature, with an open mind.
Philipus Aureolus Paracelsus

The first time you're broken, you don't know you'll be healed again, better than before.
Sharon Olds

I knew that I had been chosen as God's instrument for the work of the healing of the nation.
Stanley Baldwin, 1st Earl Baldwin of Bewdley

Love to hear what you think!

No comments:

ShareThis