The most fabulous quotes you should never miss

English: Sir Winston Churchill.Image via Wikipedia
sir Winston 

The most fabulous quotes you should never miss

"A will finds a way."
--Orison Swett Marden
"The earth is like a spaceship that didn't come with an operating manual."
--R. Buckminster Fuller


"One ought never to turn one's back on a threatened danger and try to run away from it. If you do that, you will double the danger. But if you meet it promptly and without flinching, you will reduce the danger by half."
--Sir Winston Churchill
"I decided not to let my past rule my future so I decided to change my present in order to open up my future."
--Dr. Ana M Guzman

"The true secret of happiness lies in taking a genuine interest in all the details of daily life."
--William Morris
"A man paints with his brains and not with his hands."
--Michelangelo

"First keep peace with yourself, then you can also bring peace to others."
--Thomas Kempis

"Be bold, be bold, and everywhere be bold."
--Herbert Spencer

Love to hear what you think!

No comments:

ShareThis