Inspiring love Image quotes




When I am with you,I 
wish I could stop time so
I could spend forver
with you & never have to leave your company....
I LOVE YOU



Don't Judge me 
when you don't 
Know me


I want you to be mine forever...
Your kiss is my drug...


I hate you for leaving me all alone


Your hug is my addiction & your kiss is my drug



MY heart stopped beating since you left
Staying Right next to u is where i wanna be.
Your love keeps my heart beating...
My Attitude is based on how you Treat me...



 
 I Am nothing special of This I am
sure.I am Just A Common MAn With
Common Thoughts.There Are NO Monuments Dedicated To me And My Name Will Soon Be Forgotten. But
I've Loved Another With All My
Heart And a Soul. And To me That Has 
Always Been Enough. Love ImmI





I am not useless, I can be used as a Bad Example














































Nothing lasts forever,
So live it up, drink it down,
Laugh it off avoid the bullshit,
take chances,
& never have regrets,
because at one point,
everything you did was exactly 
what you wanted - LOVE

When you are with me I feel perfect. 
The secret to friendship is to be a good listener. 
 

Love to hear what you think!

No comments:

ShareThis